Contents of our Photo Album
Our photo album is divided into two parts: Family Photos,
and, General Photos.
- Butterflies on our Butterfly Bush
- Hummingbirds at their feeder, 31 May 2010
- Two eagles in the tree across the
road from us, along the Potomac River.
- Moon through the trees across the road from us.
- Click here to check out our photos of Comet Hale - Bopp's 1997
encounter with Earth, as seen from our home in northeast Tennessee.
- Spider webs in
the fog; 30 October 2004, on the front
stairs of our apartment.
- Here are photos of two visitors to our bird feeders during a
- Photos from West Virginia.
- Goldfinch on the birdfeeder.
- Two random photos:
- Pelicans on patrol;
- Redbuds blooming and strip mine run-off
- Photos from East Kentucky and Southwest Virginia.
- Ripshin Lake, Carter County, TN
- Our son, Joe, and two of his friends.
- This land is home to me.
- Photos from Appalachia, Summer 2000
- Fall color, East Hill Cemetery, Bristol TN-VA, October 2000
- A page of photos of our two cats
- July 6, 2002: The first gladiolus from our flower
- July 22, 2002: Two really nice roses.
- April 2008: Three baby
birds in nest on our front porch.
- May 2008: Raccoon
on one of our bird feeders.
- May 2008: Early this month we spotted a
grey fox trotting across our
backyard -- on 20 May we got these photos.
That's all for now -- will add more later as we have photos to share.